IPv4.Global, powered by Hilco Streambank, is a market-leading broker in the IPv4 transfer market. Hilco engaged with NovaFori to create a marketplace that would support the growth of IPv4's online presence. With price discovery being a typical challenge in the sector, we were well positioned to support an ambitious plan to become the simplest solution and best source of information and expertise for buyers and sellers in the IPv4 trading market. Transfer of ownership of IPv4 and ASNs can be a lengthy and complicated process, and the partnership of Hilco's industry acumen with the support of NovaFori's data-led technical solutions is delivering towards this goal.
Case Study Subject
In 2018, Hilco Streambank partnered with NovaFori to provide the technology behind their digital IPv4 Marketplace, migrating from their previous provider.
The goal was to build an exceptional data-informed and user-first experience for buyers and sellers. Secure and auditable, the market offered a constant supply of IPv4 blocks and pricing data, whilst automating key pre and post-sale processes to reduce the elapsed time of IPv4 transfers.
Hilco IPv4 have grown their market share with $40m GMV since migrating their marketplace in March 2019.
Since migration new product lines have been added with ASN transfers now available.
Returning usage of buyers and sellers is up from pre-migration levels whilst the transfer of addresses has been reduced via various automation tactics, with more planned in 2021.
- KYC vetted registration process for both buyers and sellers
- Brokered marketplace with curated sales channel
- Buy or sell IP addresses blocks via English Forward auctions or as Fixed Price listings.
- Pay in confidence with two forms of escrow payment services. Wire transfer, credit card or escrow.com.
- Managed and part-automated transfer service to/from all RIRs
- Leading authority on IPv4 prices with publicly available price history
Click here to view platform