Commodities are complex but trading them doesn't have to be.
The commodity trading industry has grown upward over the past five years. While all industries go through multiyear cycles of peaks and troughs, the industry's prospects look excellent for the years ahead. Increasingly, sellers of commodities are looking to digitise their analogue trading methods to scale and modernise their businesses. But some marketplace operators still fear their market is too complex to digitise.
Download the white paper to learn:
The purpose of this paper is to discuss the use of auction & trading technology to facilitate and digitise transactions of complex commodities such as carbon credits between multiple buyers and sellers.
Key topics covered:
- Complexity of commodities markets
- The role of technology in commodities markets
- Digitalisation for trading commodities
- Case study: Voluntary Carbon Credit Market
- Partnering with technology experts